Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sewing Machine cover

I have been wanting to get a cover made for my new black Singer for some time.
At last I got it done, and it turned out really nice, even had some matching colors.

{the walls are a kiwi green} Still have to make a cover for the serger, but I am getting there.

Friday, January 4, 2013

Mackinsey-Childs style chairs

I wanted to redo the chair seats on these two doll chairs for some time.
Then I stumbled across the Mackinsey-childs web site. I had gotten they catalog
and love the style that they did. So…. here are the two chairs in that style

Very different for me to create, but they turned out really nice.

Then I wanted to recreate a stool I saw there. So here it is and I call it a "Tuffet".

These are for my larger dolls, they are not miniature .
Too cute!