Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's in the Stars!

A few years ago, I made a quilt that I really loved. It was the one and only one I ever could hand quilt, as it was just to much back pain for me to endure. So, it was special, in many ways. It was called a Texas Star {or it's also called a Blazing Star.} I did it in red, white and blue prints with yellow centers. It turned out to be very striking.
 However it was lost sometime ago my unfortunate circumstances . I have made several quilts sense then, but in the back of my mind, was that Texas Star quilt.
  I never thought I'd ever get to make another one, but I have, and so... you can see stars.




Red white and blue ones, with yellow centers. These are different print fabrics, of course, and I used more colored plain squares then I did in the other one, but I love these Jubilee Garden fabrics. As soon as I saw them I knew they were the ones for my Texas Star quilt.

1 comment:

  1. I love this stars quilt! I can't wait to see it quilted! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete