Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Rushing Toward Winter

Just seems like now, winter is almost upon us, and it's really cold out there. I still need to finish cleaning up outside, and hopefully this next week it will warm up enough to do just that.
Seems like yesterday it was spring, and then finally it was summer {for about a month} then now it feels like winter.
  I am not ready for it yet, but I guess that really doesn't matter.
  I still have a chair to match this sofa to finish, and lots of other sewing. So I guess I will retreat to the sewing room and ignore the winter winds. I will try not to be so long in posting, but the canning got the better of me this spring/summer. I just finished 26 pints of red corn. I still have to clean out the fridge.
Will it never end? lol.
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment